Friday, February 6, 2009

All Bran Productss....

This week I got an e-mail about a previous post. I talked about my favorite healthy snacks in which one of them is All-Bran Crackers. Yum...esp. the garlic ones. Here is the e-mail.....

" Hi Kathy,

I found your blog while surfing through blogrolls of blogs about healthy eating and lifestyles. I've been reading for a few days now and I think you've put together a really good resource. Not only do you share your own struggles and successes, but you also post a diverse range of topics. I work with Kellogg and I noticed you mentioned that you and your son like All-Bran Crackers, so I wanted to send you some information about a couple other All-Bran products that you might be interested in: All-Bran Fiber Bars, Drink Mixes and All-Bran cereals.
All-Bran Fiber Bars come in two flavors, Strawberry Drizzle and Apple Cinnamon Streusel. These multi-grain and psyllium snack bars pack 10 grams of fiber each - that's 40 percent of the recommended daily intake! They're a great option for an on-the-go snack. You can find them in the fiber supplement section of the grocery store.
All-Bran Drink Mixes come in convenient single-serving pouches so you can just pour the mix right into your water bottle. The drink mixes are available in Pink Lemonade and Iced Tea flavors and have 10 grams of fiber and only 20 calories per serving. They're another great option for boosting your fiber intake easily. They'll be in the fiber supplement section as well.
All-Bran has a variety of high-fiber cereals, including Original, Extra-Fiber, Strawberry Medley and Yogurt Bites. With at least 10 grams of fiber per serving, a bowl of All-Bran cereal is a good way to start the morning and promote digestive health. And the All-Bran Promise says you'll feel the difference after 10 days of eating a bowl of All-Bran cereal a day.
So I hope this information is useful. Let me know if you decide to share this information with your readers and if I can help with anything. Also, check out the All-Bran Web site www.all-bran.com to see the complete product line, more information about the health benefits of fiber and recipes using All-Bran.
And if you have any other ideas about ways we could work together, I'm totally open to hearing them. Thanks & talk to you soon!
Best,
Libby Krah"

I decided to get a few of the products and try them out this week. I really loved their fiber bars, they are like my dessert because they are sweet. I also tired the lemonade drop in's. They taste similar to crystal light but w/ fiber! I like the cereals and have had them before. As for my husband he likes captain crunch, haha. He will put 1/2 all bran cereal and 1/2 of his sweet cereals- I thought that was a great idea, get the best of both worlds. They have a 10 day challenge, go HERE to read about it. And go HERE to find out why you NEED lots of fiber in your diet. Thanks Libby for the information. My favorite part of the website is where you can print off coupons. They have one right now where you can try any one of their products for free! Go try it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if "real" people are reading your blog, you FOR SURE should start putting advertisements on your blog to make money. you could be rich!!!

http://www.codinghorror.com/blog/archives/000893.html