Thursday, February 5, 2009

You look good? You feel good.....


Can I ask you a question? Why do they call them skinny jeans? They do not make people look skinny. Sometimes I think don't dress right for their body type. Dressing for your body type can really make you look and feel better. One thing I really hate is when you can tell someones jeans are way too tight and there is muffin top all over the place. I think people get stuck on a size. If they would just by one size bigger it would make them look one size smaller! I really liked THIS article on dressing for your body type. When you look good , you feel good, you want to eat good and exercise good to so where clothes that fit well on you and accentuate the positive!

2 comments:

RonElaine said...

I totally agree! And I really dislike skinny jeans. I think they are called that because only skinny people can wear them!

I won't be caught dead in them with my pear shaped body that's for sure!

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

I am a friend of staci andrus kirkland...I really like your blog. I have been runnin2g for over a month n a half and am now training for a 10k in june. I am totally stuck on a size, not wanting to go bigger. It is hard for me, my mom has always been obsessed on size not health. I am trying to focus on the feeling healthy part of it but is hard because of always watching my mom doing the opposite. Where is this article you are talking about? I would like to read it, just didn't see a link anywhere. Thanks.