Tuesday, September 23, 2008

It's that time again....

Thats right it's time for the biggest loser! If you have never watched it, you should. Weather your skinny or fat, healthy or not. It is very motivating and teaches proper exercise and eating habits. My favorite thing about the show is....

The Trainers...Bob & Jillian. They are so hardcore and make me want to work harder. Click HERE for some great diet tips from Jillian. I think if I had to choose a trainer I would pick Jillian because she pushes them harder. I would need that:) My family has been having a little biggest loser competition of their own. I lost 14 in 5 weeks! I would like to thanks these for my weight loss.... My measuring cups! Measure everything! I count every calorie that goes in my mouth. it may sound extreme and annoying but it is working for me. Once I hit my calorie limit for the day I stop. Tune in...Tuesday's on NBC from 7-9. You won't be sorry!

No comments: